- TCS collaborates with Macquarie University to establish the TCS GoZero Hub, a research and innovation center.
- The hub aims to provide guidance to Australian organizations on achieving net-zero carbon emissions.
- Five core themes of focus include energy transition, carbon management, nature-positive future, circular economy, and sustainable waste management, and climate adaptation and resilience.
- The collaboration aims to address and limit the impact of climate change while preparing for its future challenges.
- The TCS GoZero Hub will serve as a platform for research, innovation, and knowledge exchange in the pursuit of sustainability.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.