- Republic Day celebrations on 26 January with themes of ‘Viksit Bharat and Mother of Democracy.’
- Showcase of India’s rich cultural heritage with maximum women participation.
- Inclusion of two French Rafale fighter jets and a Multi Role Tanker Transport (MRTT) aircraft in the flypast.
- Debut of a 144 personnel tri-service women contingent, featuring 48 personnel from each service.
- All-women contingents from the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will also participate in the parade.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.