- School of Open Learning (SOL) collaborates with 40-50 Delhi University colleges for offline classes from January 28.
- Official release confirms the agreement to conduct in-person classes for SOL students.
- Detailed schedule for the classes and information about the Personal Contact Program (PCP) center available on SOL’s website.
- The initiative aims to enhance the learning experience for SOL students through offline sessions.
- For updates and specifics, students can refer to SOL’s official website
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.