- Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUS) issues CLAT admit cards.
- Admit cards available for download on the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- CLAT 2024 exam scheduled for December 3.
- CLAT UG 2024 and CLAT PG 2024, both exams consist of 120 questions.
- Candidates allotted two hours to complete the test.
- Admit card download essential for appearing in the CLAT exam.
- Important information and exam details available on the official website.
- Enrolled candidates are encouraged to carefully review and confirm their information on the admit card.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.