- UNESCO Delhi, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, launches a comic book titled “Let’s Move Forward.”
- The comic book aims to create awareness about societal taboos and shatter stereotypes among school children.
- Released in association with NCERT and the Union Ministry of Education.
- Topics covered include breaking gender stereotypes, showcasing that boys can cook and help in the kitchen, and girls can play cricket.
- The book also addresses the importance of treating transgender individuals with equal respect in society.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.