- The Defence Security Cooperation Agency confirmed the approval for 31 MQ-9B drones to India.
- The approval includes related equipment valued at $3.99 billion.
- The US State Department granted the necessary certification for the sale.
- The Defence Security Cooperation Agency has notified Congress about the approved sale.
- This significant deal strengthens defense cooperation between the United States and India.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.