- PM Narendra Modi will address the ‘Motion of Thanks’ in the Lok Sabha today.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has issued a three-line whip to its Lok Sabha MPs to ensure their presence.
- The Prime Minister is expected to respond to the debate on the Motion of Thanks to the President’s address.
- The Lok Sabha’s fourth day of the ongoing session witnessed the introduction of the Public Examinations (Prevention of Unfair Means) Bill.
- The proceedings indicate a focused discussion on various legislative matters during the current parliamentary session.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.