- Prime Minister Modi participated in the ‘Viksit Bharat, Viksit Goa 2047’ program.
- He inaugurated and laid the foundation stone for projects exceeding ₹1330 crore.
- The permanent campus of the National Institute of Technology Goa was inaugurated.
- The projects are part of the development initiatives for a developed India and Goa by 2047.
- The event signifies a commitment to infrastructure and educational advancements in the region.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.