- Mohan Yadav and Vishnu Deo Sai, appointed as the new chief ministers of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, will take oath on Wednesday.
- The swearing-in ceremony will be attended by Prime Minister Modi and other senior BJP leaders.
- The announcement of these unusual chief minister choices by the BJP has concluded the suspense over the leadership in these states.
- Speculations are now rife regarding the allocation of cabinet berths in both Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
- The swearing-in events in these states are expected to provide clarity on the composition of the new cabinets.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.