- The Maldives will retain Indian aviation assets, comprising two naval helicopters and a Dornier aircraft.
- India will replace military personnel responsible for operation and maintenance tasks associated with the aviation assets.
- The decision was made during the second India-Maldives high-level core group meeting.
- The agreement outlines mutually agreeable solutions for the ongoing operation of Indian aviation platforms in the Maldives.
- The transition of military personnel handling operational and maintenance duties is set to be completed by May 10.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.