- IIM Bangalore has launched a new course on New Age Business Models available on their digital learning platform, IIMBx.
- The short-term course spans six weeks and is accessible online through SWAYAM, the Ministry of Education’s online learning platform.
- The course is designed to cater to a diverse audience, including undergraduate and postgraduate business management students, working professionals, aspiring entrepreneurs, and business owners.
- IIM-B emphasizes that the course is free of cost, making it accessible to a wide range of learners interested in understanding modern business models.
- The program aims to provide valuable insights into contemporary business strategies and is part of IIM Bangalore’s efforts to promote accessible and quality education.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.