The status of vacant seats in BBA/B.DFT across all categories in the three universities as of today.
The following is the date for November 13, 2021:
|University||Number Of Vacant Seats|
|DTU, USME (BBA)||63|
1. Eligibility of Applicants registered through CMAC portal to attend the spot round is as given below:
|Registered CandidatesOf General Category||1. Having a percentage equal to or more than 90% (for DTU, NSUT)2. Having percentage equal or more than 80% (for IGDTUW)||BBA|
|Registered CandidatesOf Reserved/Subcategory Category||All||BBA|
|Registered CandidatesOf General category and Reserved Category/Subcategory.||Having minimum percentage as per brochure available on website.||B.DFT|
2. The fact that candidates were called for the spot round does not imply that they are eligible for admission.
3. Admissions will be granted purely on the basis of merit (based on the percentage in the best of four subjects, including English, but excluding skill-based/vocational courses) and seat availability at the time of Spot Counselling.
4. Any unfilled seats in any category shall be filled during the spot round by increasing General category seats in an equivalent amount, as per CMAC guidelines.
5. University seats will be allocated based on the merit list, the candidate’s preferred campus, eligibility conditions, and the availability of seats on each campus.
Share this with your friends
Check out our Frequently asked questions
Keep Visiting https://edumentor.co.in/for the latest news and updates on the Admission Counselling and other Career guidance.