EduMENTOR is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Trainers to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and a strong background in any of the following subjects.
1. Quantitative Aptitude
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Verbal Ability
4. General Awareness
7. Mass Communication
The trainer will be responsible for designing and delivering high-quality training programs to students of all ages and skill levels.
• Design and deliver mathematics training programs that align with curriculum standards and meet the needs of students.
• Create and implement lesson plans that engage students and promote active learning.
• Use a variety of teaching methods and tools to address different learning styles.
• Provide individual and small-group instruction to support student learning.
• Assess student progress and provide feedback to improve instruction.
• Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
• Attend and participate in professional development opportunities and staff meetings.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience teaching mathematics in a classroom setting.
• Strong understanding of mathematics curriculum and standards.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use technology and other teaching tools to enhance instruction.
• Strong classroom management skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, professional development opportunities, and a positive and supportive work environment.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EduMENTOR is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.