- French President Macron seeks to strengthen academic ties between France and India.
- The goal is to welcome 30,000 Indian students to French universities by 2030.
- Macron recognizes India’s significance as a partner in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Determination is expressed to achieve the ambitious target of 30,000 Indian students.
- Initiatives include facilitating visa processes for former Indian students.
- France plans to launch programs promoting the learning of the French language in India.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.