- Consortium of National Law Universities releases CLAT 2024 third provisional allocation list.
- Candidates from CLAT 2024 can check the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Access the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) third provisional allocation list.
- Information available for both 5-year integrated law and LLM programs.
- Stay updated on the latest results and announcements.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.