- The Consortium of National Law Universities announced CLAT 2024 results on December 10.
- Candidates can access their results by logging in to the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- The CLAT result, Common Law Admission Test, is available for download on the website.
- Participating National Law Universities (NLUs) will oversee the admission process.
- Admissions will be conducted for five-year integrated UG and PG programs.
- The academic year for these programs is set to commence in 2024-25.
- Admission decisions will be based on the CLAT 2024 scores achieved by candidates.
Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses in 41 central universities may not be able to rely on their Class 12th marks alone. With the finalization of plan to conduct the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), students will have to prepare to fill an online form and appear for the test.