Multiple Choice Questions
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
+1 Marks for Correct Answer
No Negative Marking
Section-wise distribution of marks
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
- Candidates belonging to the General Category (GC) whose date of birth falls on or after 1st June 1997 are eligible to appear for the Entrance Exams BMS 2020.
- Candidates belonging to the catholic religious community and SC/ST candidates who are born on or after 1st June 1995 are eligible to appear for the Entrance Exams BMS 2020.
- Candidates belonging to the GC, must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their QE.
- Candidates from the Minority Community must secure at least 55% in the QE.SC/ST candidates must secure at least 50% marks in their QE.
A Final Merit list will be made by giving:
- 60% weightage to the score obtained in the online test
- 40% weightage to the score obtained in the qualifying Class XII Examinations.
Talk to BMS Expert
Fill this form and get a callback form us.