Minimum 180 Minutes
Multiple Choice Questions
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
Language- 40 Questions per Languageto be Attempted
Domains- 40 Questions per Domain to be Attempted
GAT 60 questions to be Attempted
+5 Marks for Correct Answers
-1 Marks deduction for Incorrect Answers
Section-wise distribution of marks
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
- Candidates belonging to general category should have secured a minimum of 60% in class 12. This aggregate should be of marks scored in four papers- English, Mathematics and the other two subjects that are approved by University of Delhi.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, CW and PwD categories should have attained a minimum of 55% in class 12th. This aggregate should be of marks scored in four papers- English, Mathematics and the other two subjects that are approved by University of Delhi.
- Candidate should have passed individually in all the above four papers.
- Candidate must possess confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination at the time of admission. Candidate failing to do so will not be entertained.
- Selection will be based completely on the rank obtained by the student in the entrance exam – CUET.
- From this year onwards percentage of 12th boards holds no weightage for entrance in Universities accepting CUET as an Entrance. A minimum of 50-60% marks is required, depending on the university.