Multiple Choice Questions
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
+1 Mark for Correct Answer
-0.25 Mark for Incorrect Answer
Section-wise distribution of marks
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|Current Affairs and General Knowledge||30||30|
- All candidates, other than those applying under the Foreign Nationals category, should appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and selection shall be solely on that basis. The Foreign National and OCI/PIO candidates are also required to apply online on the same portal.
- Candidates have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) system or an equivalent examination thereto securing in the aggregate not less than 45% of the total marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability). The Eligibility condition for admission of students under the Foreign Nationals category shall be 65% marks in the Higher Secondary School Examination of (10+2) system or an equivalent examination.
- Candidates appearing/awaiting results of the qualifying examination can also apply and appear in the Entrance Test. However, the eligibility by such candidates shall have to be obtained by the cut-off date, which will be notified along with the Notification of Entrance Test result and in case such candidate is placed in compartment in the year of the admission, would be treated as ineligible.
- Foreign National Candidates are exempted from taking the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). The other regulations regarding the eligibility for admission will be the same as applicable to the other candidates. The candidates belonging to OCI/PIO category shall have the option to apply either under the Foreign National category or under the category of Indian students. In case the OCI/PIO candidate applies under the category of Indian National, they have to appear in the All India Law Entrance Test along with other candidates.
- Note: Definition of Foreign Nationals: The candidates who possess citizenship of a country other than India and hold a valid passport to the foreign country.
AILET 2021 examination will be conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted once in every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in 5 year B.A. LL.B. programmes. After qualifying this exam, candidates will be able to get admission in National Law, Delhi.