Multiple Choice Questions
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
+4 Mark for Correct Answer
-1 Mark for Incorrect Answer
Section-wise distribution of marks
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
To be able to attempt the law entrance examination for undergraduate programme, candidates must meet the following requirements of the AILET eligibility criteria 2020.
- He/ she must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized institute. This will be considered as the qualifying examination for AILET 2020.
- He/ she must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- Those who belong to reserved categories also need to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing for class XII boards or equivalent in the month of March / April 2020 are also eligible for AILET 2020.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for AILET 2020.
AILET 2020 examination will be conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted once in every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in 5 year B.A. LL.B. programmes. After qualifying this exam, candidates will be able to get admission in National Law, Delhi.
Talk to LAW Expert
Fill this form and get a callback form us.