About the course
Launched by IIM the five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is the first of its kind in India. It is a unique and creative programme meant for young students with managerial and leadership aspirations.
IPM is aimed at students who have passed out of class XII/Higher Secondary or equivalent from schools across India.
To produce contextually relevant, socially-conscious managers and leaders with a foundation of world class education in social sciences followed by management education.
Given the nature of the programme learning goals of IPM are split into those for the first 3 years and the last two years.
Learning goals for the first three years of the programme:
The IPM will enable students to:
- Demonstrate language skills
- Demonstrate oral communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies
- Demonstrate an awareness of ethical understanding
- Enhance physical well-being
Learning goals of the last two years
Last two years of the programme are at Post-graduate level and the IPM students are mixed with the PGP programme students and they go through the same set of courses as the PGP programme. Hence the learning goals for these two years are the same as that of the PGP Programme. These goals are:
- Enable students to understand relevance of context in business
- Develop social consciousness
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Inculcate integrative thinking ability
- Promote interpersonal awareness and ability to work in groups
- Enable students to learn how to apply the basic principles of communication in order to write effective business messages, case analysis and reports.
- Develop competence in quantitative analysis
- Prepare business leaders with a sound understanding of ethics
After completion of PGP programme, one can work as marketing manager, in which one needs to manage the marketing processes of the company which includes sales, advertisement, and promotion of the products of the company. One can also work as the financial manager, whose responsibility is to control the investment of the capital of the company. Another important post on which one can work after completion of PGP programme is the Human Resource manager, he or she manages the man power of the company, and hence holds one of the most important positions in the company.
Apart from all the above mentioned, posts, there are many other on which a MBA degree holder can work. Thus, the scope of PGP programme in India is huge, wide and very bright.
IIM Placements are usually conducted between February-July every year for the PGP batch. The average salary package offered to candidates from top IIMs range from Rs 20-25 lakh per annum, while salary packages of newer IIMs fall between Rs 10-20 lakh per annum.
Top IPM – IIM college in India
Hours of the program:
Duration of Program:
Free Sample Books to download and prepare
Talk to IPM – IIM Expert
Fill this form and get a callback from us.