NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2022 is released online on the official website i.e nimimsnpat.in. Candidates who completed or appearing in Class 12th exam will be eligible to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2022 by June 5, 2022. NMIMS NMAT 2022 will be conducted as an online computer-based test at test centers from April 1, 2022, to June 10, 2022. Exam Date scheduling window will be made available from February 1 to June 5, 2022.
- The basic eligibility criterion is that candidates have to be below 25 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have 12th marks to be eligible to apply.
- The courses offered by the institute are Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration, and Bachelor of Design and Integrated programs in MBA Tech and MBA Pharma Tech.
Direct Link to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2022
NPAT Application Form Dates
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the exam schedule for UG and Integrated Courses as given below:
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form (Released)||December 23, 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration ends||June 5, 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam Date||April 1- June 10, 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT Exam Date Scheduling Window||February 1- June 5, 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam Merit List Announcement||to be notified|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam Result Announcement||to be notified|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Counselling||to be notified|
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Eligibility
NMIMS NPAT 2022 is mainly conducted for candidates who have completed their 12th and the marks secured in the final exam is the basic criteria or qualifying for the exam. Candidates should be below the age of 25 at the time of admission
However, the eligibility criteria may differ for each course. The details are as follows:
|S.No||Course Applied for||Type||Minimum Qualifications||Minimum Marks||Other Criteria|
|1||B.Sc Economics||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma). Candidates should have studied Mathematics at a standard level in IB Diploma||60% in the first attempt||–|
|2||B.Sc Finance||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma). Candidates should have studied Mathematics /Statistics as standard level in IB Diploma||60 % at first attempt||Mathematics /Statistics is mandatory|
|3||B.Com (Hons)||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma).||50 % at first attempt||Mathematics /Statistics is mandatory|
|4||BBA||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma). Candidates should have studied Mathematics /Statistics as standard level in IB Diploma||60 % at first attempt||Mathematics /Statistics is mandatory|
|5||B.Des||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma).||60%||–|
|6||BA (Hons)Liberal Arts||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma).||60%||–|
|7||BBA – Branding & Advertising||Under Graduate Course||10th / 12th from a recognized institution or an equivalent Degree like IB (International Baccalaureate Diploma). Candidates should have studied Mathematics /Statistics as standard level in IB Diploma||60%||–|
NPAT Application Form
How to Fill NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form?
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form can be filled only through online mode. The entire process of application filling, admit card download, result download will take place online. The institute will not notice or send any communication by post.
Given below is a step by step procedure of filling in the application form
1. Pre – Registration
Candidates will have to register themselves on the Institute Website prior to applying for the exam.
- Visit the official exam website of NMIMS NPAT .
- Select NMIMS NPAT in the top menu bar
- The page will contain a brief about the exam, Programs covered, Campuses, Important Dates and How to Apply
- Under the ‘How to Apply’ Header, the individual steps for application will be displayed
- Click on register and the registration page will appear
- The page will contain basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Email and Mobile Number
- The Name and Date of Birth should be same as in 10th / 12th Certificates
- Once a candidate clicks ‘submit’, a registration ID and Password will be emailed to the registered email ID
2. Application Form Filling
- Candidates can fill in the application form through the login link available in NMIMS NPAT page of the website
- The login link will be step 3 in the ‘How to apply’ column
- The login details will be mailed to candidate at the time of registration
- Candidates should fill the basic details like Address and Academic Details
- They should also enter the 10th standard roll number. So, keep the necessary documents in hand while applying for the exam
- Candidates are eligible to opt for more than one course. However, the application fee will vary based on the number of courses selected
- The institute will give three options for selecting of exam centre. The exam centre will be allotted based on availability
- The exam centre once allotted will not be changed
- Candidates can also select the institute and location of their choice
- Once candidate is satisfied with the filled in data, they can submit the form
3. Uploading Images
- Candidates will be expected to upload their recent photograph
- The photograph should fulfil the norms determined by the university
- This should be lesser than 500 kb and be taken in a white or mild coloured background
- Candidates can complete the application by clicking on submit
Candidates are asked to save and print the application form for future reference.
You can also download descriptive image view here –
The basic application fee for submission of NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application form is Rs.1800 for one school. However, the application fee will change for candidates applying for more than one school. Candidates can apply for more than one course in a particular school.
|Number of Schools||Application fees|
The institute will accept only online payment. Candidates can pay the application fees through debit card / credit card. Candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid server issues.
NPAT 2021 Application Details
Details in NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form
The application form is the first step towards making your dream come true. Extreme care and caution is required while filling the application form. Given below is a detailed description of each field and the criteria for filling them
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Salutation||Select the right salutation|
|Name||The name should be the same as in the 10th / 12th certificate|
|Date of Birth||The date of birth should be the same as in the 10th / 12th certificate|
|Gender||Select the right gender|
|Enter a valid email Id|
|Mobile Number||Enter a valid Mobile number|
|Blood Group||This is not a mandatory field and can be omitted|
|Identity Proof||Candidates can select the documents from the given list and enter the number. The documents will be Aadhar card, Driving License, etc|
|Category||Enter the right category. You will be asked to submit the necessary document proof|
|Address||Valid address for communication|
|Disability||If applicable, necessary documentation will be accepted|
|Nationality||Select your nationality|
|State||Enter your state|
|District||Enter your district name|
|STD Code||Valid STD code|
|City||Enter your city name|
|Pincode||Valid Pin code|
|Educational Qualification||Enter your last completed educations details like course, marks secured and percentage|
|School Of Education||Enter the school last studied along with board details|
|School Applied for||You can more than one school. The Application fees will vary based on the selection|
|Course / Programme Applied for||You can select the programme and the school you are interested to join. You can select more than one school and more than one programme in the school|
|Exam City and Date||There will be two dates given. You can select one of your choice. You can choose upto 3 exam centres|
|How did you know about the Institute||Select the medium through which you know about the Institute|
|Photo Upload||Please follow instructions given in the ‘How to fill the Application form’ column|
NPAT Form Correction
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form Correction
NMIMS NPAT 2022 pplication Form can be corrected online till the last date of application submission. The institute does not permit the correction of the basic details of candidate post submission of the application form. However, candidates can edit the below details only:
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre
- Inclusion of School / Program
Candidates will not able to make changes in the application form post-closure days. In case of changes due to unavoidable circumstances, candidates can send a mail or letter to the admission desk of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
Share this with your friends
Keep Visiting https://edumentor.co.in/ for the latest news and updates on Admission Counselling and other Career guidance.