Below given is the list of top 10 Colleges of LAW in Delhi and NCR:
Forms Expected in
|1. National Law University||NLU||AILET||December|
|2. University School of Law and Legal Studies||GGSIPU, Delhi||IPU CET LAW||February|
|3. Amity Law School||GGSIPU, Delhi||IPU CET LAW||February|
|4. Faculty of Law||Jamia Milia Islamia||Jamia JEE||April|
|5. Symbiosis Law School, Noida||Symbiosis||SET (LAW)||January|
|6. Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies||GGSIPU, Delhi||IPU CET LAW||February|
|7. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||UPES, Dehradun||UL-SAT||December|
|8. Amity Law School||Amity University||December|
|9. Jindal Global Law School||OP Jindal Global University||LSAT-India||November|
|10. Ideal Institute of Management and Technology||GGSIPU, Delhi||IPU CET||February|
People are generally confused with the varied and different LLB Course Information available online. Most of which is unverified and not correct. We at EduMENTOR have compiled a list of commonly asked questions by students and have answered them candidly. Like:
1. What exactly is the work of a lawyer?
2. What is LLB? What are the different types of LLB? Am I Eligible?
3. What are the subjects of BA-LLB Course?
4. What is the difference between BA-LLB & BBA-LLB??
5. Should I pursue Law after or before graduation?
6. Who should not pursue Law?
7. Where can I get past year papers?
8. How to start preparing for Legal Entrance Exams?
Click here to read them.
If, however, you have any more queries, feel free to connect with us.